The Métropole de Lyon has awarded Plateau Nord Energie, a subsidiary of ENGIE Solutions, a contract to design, build and operate a biomass heating plant and a heating network comprising several substations in the north of Lyon, France.
Why Distech Controls technology?
For this type of installation, Distech Controls offers a complete package for substations, compatible with the COFELY VISION management system - a Big Data supervision application for optimising maintenance operations:
- ECY-303 controllers to control the skids in each substation, including the transfer of communicating meters
- 4G modems for remote connection to supervision
- Back-up power supplies to ensure that installations continue to operate in the event of power cuts.
Solutions installed in substations :
- More than 150 ECLYPSE connected controllers for HVAC equipment - ECY-303
- More than 150 NC-RUT240 4G/IP modems
- More than 150 NC-SDC uninterruptible power supplies
- Integrator and installer: ENGIE Solutions
- General contractor: Plateau Nord Energie
- Investor: Métropole de Lyon