The aim of the Alsace depot and maintenance centre in Villeurbanne (France), run by the French transport operator Sytral, is to repair and give a second lease of life to the buses of the Lyon transport network (TCL). On site, a team of 30 people carry out major mechanical and bodywork operations, as well as completely renovating vehicles that have reached the half-way point of their service life.
Why Distech Controls?
The Alsace depot was recently refurbished, with the aim of improving the management of warehouse heating to save energy. The specifications included an open BMS solution, capable of communicating with a multitude of protocols and featuring an on-board web server. The choice fell on our ECLYPSE range, which natively integrates a web interface for managing heat production via the thirty or so unit heaters on site.
Solutions installed :
- ECLYPSE connected modular controllers - ECY-S1000
- ECLYPSE connected controllers for HVAC equipment - ECY-303
- Multi-touch capacitive displays with IP connectivity - HORYZON-C
- Systems integrator: META2E
- Installer: AG CHAUFFAGE
- Design office: SF2E
- Project manager: SYTRAL
- Project management support: KEOLIS