Crédit Agricole Centre France has made over its “Les Salins” company headquarters located at 3 avenue de la Libération in Clermont-Ferrand city center. The site includes 5 buildings with an overall surface area of more than 170 000 sq ft.
Why Distech Controls technology?
Distech Controls was able to meet the specifications for this innovative project that involved fitting multi-functional facilities while making sure these facilities were long-lasting and provided scalable occupant solutions.
The aim of the project was to make the most of the building’s total renovation to set up a streamlined, state-of-the-art building management system to guarantee comfort for its occupants. Thanks to our multi-functional ECLYPSE solution (managing HVAC, blinds and lighting) and our ECLYPSE solution for managing plant rooms, the building has a dual native BACnet/IP and RESTful API protocol. This makes it possible to envisage scaling up the site without technical constraints on the building management systems architecture, but also being able to add occupant services at a later date.
Our multi-functional solution also meant we could implement an energy control strategy: lower and smarter energy consumption while guaranteeing comfort for the office building’s occupants.
Distech Controls Solutions Installed:
- 500 connected ECLYPSE controllers for ECY-PTU terminal units
- 95 ECx-Light-4DALI lighting expansion modules
- 410 ECx-Blind-4-WD and ECx-Blind-4LV-WD blind expansion modules
- 44 Allure UNITOUCH occupant interfaces
- 451 Allure EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE multi-sensors
- 123 Allure UNITOUCH remote controls for occupants
- 246 interconnected Allure EC-Smart-Air sensors
- 4 connected modular ECY-S1000 ECLYPSE controllers
- Space Dynamix partition software
- Integrator: META 2E
- Fitter: CLEVIA
- General contractor: VINCI CONSTRUCTION
- Project management: KATENE
- Real-estate developer/investor: CREDIT AGRICOLE