In 2021, Urban Garden will become home to Engie’s Regional Management along with their 1300 employees, who are currently spread out over 16 sites.
Located in the Gerland district of Lyon and enjoying an impressive transport network with the urban area and its main routes, Urban Garden is an innovative project in this sector—a genuine alternative to the Lyon Part-Dieu business district.
Its smooth and refined contemporary architecture is the work of Valode & Pistre.
Why Distech Controls technology?
Openness is a key concern for Engie, which wants to promote their headquarters as a technology showcase and living laboratory of their expertise. As such, they turned to Distech Controls because of our fully open, scalable solutions and the web services embedded in the ECLYPSE controllers.
As Engie’s experts are trained in Distech Controls solutions, they can use the developer portal associated with ECLYPSE products to access tools and resources to extend their building’s capacities.
Along with their in-house resources, they selected one of the Symbioz program’s digital services companies (DSCs) to deliver new services to their headquarters, all thanks to the web services embedded in the ECLYPSE controllers.
Distech Controls Solutions Installed:
- 600 connected ECLYPSE controllers for ECY-PTU terminal units
- 750 ECx-Light-4DALI lighting expansion modules
- 175 ECx-Blind-4LV-WD blind expansion modules
- 1190 Allure-EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE multi-sensors
- 150 Allure UNIWAVE remote controls for occupants
- 16 connected modular ECY-S1000 ECLYPSE controllers
- Integrator: ENGIE SOLUTIONS (AXIMA GTC)
- Fitter: ENGIE SOLUTIONS (COFELY)
- Project management: BARBANEL
- Real-estate developer and investor: SOGELYM DIXENCE