The North West Hospital located in the north of Lyon comprises 3 hospitals (Villefranche-Sur-Saône, Tarare, and Trévoux) and 6 Dependent Elderly Care Facilities with 1525 beds as well as sanitary and medical-social spaces. The hospital provides 120,000 consultations and manages 48,000 hospitalizations each year. The North West Hospital provides public health services in the territory 24 hours a day.
This project involves the construction of a medical ambulatory plateau building, pharmacy, laboratory, SSR, and the extension and rehabilitation of surgery and outpatient pediatrics at the Hospital of Villefranche-Sur-Saône.
Why Distech Controls technology?
The Distech Controls solution was chosen for its open protocols (BACnet and LONWORKS). ECL-PTU LONWORKS controllers manage the ventilators and ECLYPSE modular controllers have been installed for the management of air treatment plants (operating theatres, etc.). These open building solutions guarantee compatibility with many protocols and standards, which makes this building future-ready and scalable.
Solutions installed in the building:
- 250 LONWORKS controllers – ECL-PTU
- 200 communication probes - Allure EC-Smart-Comfort
- 13 ECLYPSE connected modular controllers - ECY-S1000
- 3 multi-protocol web controllers - EC-BOS
- Niagara Supervisory Software - EC-Net
- Integrator: AIB SOFT
- Installer: ENGIE SOLUTIONS (COFELY)
- Design Office: OTEIS
- Promoter and investor: NORTH WEST HOSPITAL