October 4th, 2022
Juno Trac introduces WarmDim® to T381L and T261L track fixtures
With their warm hues, sunsets are magical. Juno T381L and T261L LED track light fixtures are now offered with WarmDim technology that creates that perfect subdued lighting ambience of late afternoon. WarmDim warms the color of the LED light on a gentle gradient as it dims light output, delivering the feeling of halogen lighting with the long life and energy savings of LED.
Delivering nearly 1200 peak lumens, Juno WarmDim technology combines high light output with dramatic dim-to-warm control, enabling you to set any mood with the flick of a switch.
- 3000K-1800K dim-to-warm high-performance LEDs
- High performance LED array provides exceptional reliability and performance, as well as chromaticity within a 2-step MacAdam Ellipse for fixture to-fixture color consistency
- 90 CRI minimum standard LED driver is contained in a side-mount, vertical housing to maximize thermal efficiency and minimize overall fixture footprint
- Dimmable using a variety of factory approved dimmers
- Field interchangeable, micro-optic assemblies create uniform spot, narrow flood, flood, or wide flood beam distributions
- Fixtures may be specified with alternate track adapters, enabling these fixtures to be compatible with most non-Juno branded track systems
- 50,000-hours rated life, 5-year warranty
T261L-1195lm, 16 watts
T381L-1195lm, 16 watts