Smart Speaker Downlight with RGBW
Recessed Downlight with an Integrated Bluetooth® - Enabled Speaker
The J6SLC LED Smart Speaker Downlight with RGBW color changing functionality is the perfect way to get connected with a smart home lighting solution. Using Bluetooth® or Zigbee, the J6SLC can be controlled either via voice command or via app. Compatible apps and smart home hubs include: Amazon® Alexa, Samsung® SmartThings, and Google Home platforms. Once installed and paired, the J6SLC provides endless customization options for easy lighting control. Customization options include: changing lighting from on/off, setting desired color temperatures from soft white, 2700K to daylight, 5000K or choosing from a full color spectrum of RGB color options to set the mood. Plus, dimmable down to 1% (perfect for use as a nightlight). The J6SLC doesn't stop with lighting though, for more entertainment, we have included an integrated Bluetooth®- enabled speaker inside the downlight that allows music to cast and play from any app, Spotify, Pandora, etc.
- Smart Home Lighting Control - Control lighting via voice command or via app.
- Smart Home Lighting Customization - Customize lighting from on/off, change color temperatures (2700K to 5000K), or RGB for full color spectrum options, dimming down to 1%, and grouping options to control and entire lighting application at once.
- Entertainment - Integrated Bluetooth®- enabled speaker inside the downlight that allows music to cast and play from any app, Spotify, Pandora, etc.
- Personalization - Control lighting fixtures individually or create groups using a simple app. Wirelessly pair up to 12 speaker downlights.
- Easy Set-up with or without a Hub - Via Bluetooth® or Zigbee pair to the most popular platforms: Amazon® Alexa, Samsung® SmartThings, or Google Home. When setup with a hub, control/monitor lighting from anywhere with your app.
- Easy Installation - All-in-one design where electronics are integrated into trim to replace the traditional existing lamp + trim.
- Wet Location - Perfect for showers, bathrooms, and outdoor patios, eaves, or soffits and for use with housings installed in direct contact with insulation.