Experience the High Power-to-Weight Ratio of
the New AEL 75LED Floodlight
Engineered to address the needs of Utilities, the new AEL® 75LED floodlight may be only 20 pounds but it’s no lightweight! Offering performance packages suitable to replace 100-400W HID floodlights, the 75LED provides high value solution with a host of lineman-friendly features in a robust, reliable platform.
Reduce energy consumption, installation time and maintenance while experiencing excellent performance from the leaders in infrastructure outdoor lighting.
- Tool-less entry and optional pre-wired three-stage terminal block eliminates need to open luminaire to wire, simplifies installation and saves time
- Cast in handle and optional eyebolt for safe, simple installation
- P7 rotatable photocontrol receptacle option with a variety of control options from dusk-to-dawn to wireless network controls
- Optional nLight® AIR controls from Acuity Brands offer occupancy detection and additional operational savings
- Robust design with IP66 rating, 3G vibration rating, and a super durable polyester paint finish with 5,000-hour salt fog rating
- Removable electrical tray with MOV pack surge protection device and field-adjustable lumen output module
- Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, yoke or trunnion
- High-performance internal reflectors are designed for superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
- Optional shielding available to control light trespass and uplight.