Technology is evolving, changing the way we work and how we interact with our built environments. This creates more opportunities and more complex challenges to solve. Technology is also enabling our lighting to be smarter, smaller and more dynamic, resulting in greater complexity.
Aesthetics, quality and tailored control of light are critical to delivering a comprehensive solution for your design – can a linear lighting solution deliver it all?
Your aspiration: A simple solution.
Developed as an extension of the existing SLOT family, SLOT 1 is thoughtfully crafted linear lighting. Here’s why:
Experience exceptional quality of light.
SLOT 1 empowers you with superior optical performance and greater control compared to other linear lighting solutions – now in a small form factor.
Experience brilliant illumination of linear lighting twice its size, with exceptional visual comfort and lighting distribution you’ve been waiting for – at 90 CRI.
This thoughtfully crafted luminaire manages brightness and mitigates glare through several options: a regressed lens in recessed fixtures to conceal the light source, while creating a softer aesthetic on the ceiling plane, and a deep cell baffle to shield the user’s view of the aperture to conceal the light source and reduce glare in recessed, pendant, surface and wall fixtures.
eldoLED® integrated in SLOT 1 delivers best-in-class efficiencies and performs within the recommended operating parameters for flicker as a function of frequency and modulation outlined in the IEEE Standard 1789-2015, in typical operating conditions at representative dimming levels.
Explore a greater granularity of control.
Thoughtful lighting offers more control during the lighting experience, allowing lighting to change as your needs change. From simple emergency planning to easy installation, experience a greater granularity of control compared to other linear lighting solutions with SLOT 1, powered by the Modulus™ low voltage distributed power and control system.
Modulus unifies an eldoLED driver, an IOTA® power pack for emergency backup power and nLight® networked lighting controls in the head unit. Modulus also supports controls systems with open protocols.
- Easy installation – Modulus simplifies installation with a single power drop for up to 32 feet of luminaires – rather than the standard 8 feet - reducing complications when designing an electrical layout.
- Simple emergency planning – Configure or supplement multiple independent emergency illuminated sections without adding another power drop.
Illuminate with delicate details.
Draw your vision with a clean, polished luminaire that serves as a delicate accent to the existing SLOT family. Features include:
- Small form factor: 1.5 in. x 2.325 in. Direct and Indirect and 1.5 in. x 3.125 in. Direct/Indirect
- Recessed, Pendant, Surface and Wall forms
- Drop lenses in .5-inch, 1-inch and 1.5-inch options
- Edge-view lens options
- Standard corners and intersections
- 3 standard finishes: Black, Silver and White
- 200-1200 lumens per foot
- Direct and Indirect distributions: Batwing, Lambertian, Wall Graze and Wall Wash
- Hard ceiling and all acoustical grid mounting options
Your design is thoughtful. Your lighting should be, too. Explore SLOT 1.
Specification sheets, product and application renderings and other resources can be found on the SLOT 1 product pages: