Media Alert: Introducing SLOT 1 Indoor Architectural Luminaires from Mark Architectural Lighting
Acuity Brands Lighting (NYSE: AYI) has launched the new SLOT 1 line of linear LED luminaires from Mark Architectural Lighting™. SLOT 1 is a collection of sleek, small form factor luminaires (measuring at 1.5 inches in width), for indoor lighting applications where there are needs for design aesthetic, quality and tailored control of light in a single-source solution.
“The legacy of reliability and quality that our Mark Architectural brand of products are known for has been imparted into the development of SLOT 1,” said Tim O’Brien, VP of Architectural Ambient Lighting at Acuity Brands. “The occupants in the space will benefit from an enhanced experience as engineers, lighting designers and specifiers can create visually appealing lighting that changes based on the needs of their customers.”
The SLOT 1 family of LED luminaires have the following features:
- Powered by the Modulus™ low voltage power and control system, provides greater dimming and control options than other linear lighting solutions in a small form factor.
- Enabled with nLight® - can be digitally connected to system-wide networked solutions devices and sensors to create a lighting controls network with the flexibility to control one room, a zone or an entire building.
- Includes tunable white to enable occupants to adjust/dim color temperatures from ambient to brighter levels of illumination.
- Visually comfortable light output through regressed lenses that reduce glare and provide balanced and even light in the spaces where used.
- Pre-configured pattern options for optimizing the design aesthetics and beauty of the luminaires in a thoughtful, elegant, minimalist style.
- Available in recessed, pendant, surface and wall forms in three standard finish options and an assortment of lenses for desired light distribution.
- Modular design - can be easily installed with one power drop for every 32 ft. of luminaires.
For more information about creating a simple line of light with SLOT 1, please visit the webpage or contact your local Acuity Brands affiliated agent.
Acuity Brands Media Contact:
About Acuity Brands:
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is a market-leading industrial technology company. We develop, manufacture and bring to market products and services that make the world more brilliant, productive and connected including building management systems, controls, lighting and location-aware applications. Acuity Brands achieves growth through the development of innovative new products and services.
Through the Acuity Business System, the Company achieves customer-focused efficiencies that allow the Company to increase market share and deliver superior returns. We look to aggressively deploy capital to grow our current businesses and to enter attractive new verticals.
Acuity Brands is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with operations across North America and in Europe and Asia. The Company is powered by over 12,000 dedicated and talented associates. Visit us at www.acuitybrands.com.