Biome is a 25,000 m² office building under construction in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. Delivery is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2022. The project focuses on nature, multi-purpose spaces and openness.
Why the Distech Controls solution?
The Distech Controls solution was selected for several reasons. It is innovative, open and connected and features enhanced security. For example, the client’s security certificates can be used in our controllers. This makes the solution easy to use and sustainable to operate.
To address this project’s environmental requirements, the Distech Controls solution also enables implementation of an energy control strategy aimed at consuming less and more intelligently, while ensuring the comfort of the offices building’s occupants.
Solutions installed in the building:
- 550 ECLYPSE connected controllers for terminal units – ECY-PTU
- 20 ECLYPSE connected system controllers – ECY-S1000
- 800 multi-sensors – EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE
- Allure UNITOUCH touch-screen occupant interfaces
- System integrator: CR SYSTEM
- End client: SFL
- Consulting Engineers: ALTO
- HVAC company: CEGELEC
- Wiring for power and other services: SDEL
- Commissioning: LHIRR