The city of Aurillac has entrusted ACB (Aurillac Chaleur Bois), a subsidiary of ENGIE COFELY, with the design, construction and 24-year operation of a biomass heating plant and heating network.
Why Distech Controls technology?
For this type of installation, Distech Controls offers a comprehensive substation package that is fully integrated into the COFELY VISION management system—a Big Data monitoring application for optimizing maintenance:
- ECY-303 controllers to operate skids for each substation
- 4G modems to communicate with the COFELY VISION system
- Backup power supplies capable of alerting agents if a substation loses power.
Distech Controls Solutions Installed:
- 2 connected modular ECY-S1000 ECLYPSE controllers
- 150 connected ECY-303 ECLYPSE controllers for HVAC equipment
- 2 ECY-MBUS communication modules
- 150 4G/IP NC-RUT240 modems
- 150 NC-SDC backup power supplies
- System Integrator: ENGIE SOLUTIONS
- General contractor: AURILLAC CHALEUR BOIS (ENGIE subsidiary)