The Tours Duo are two towers in the 13th borough of Paris. One stands 180 meters high with 39 floors, while the other rises to 122 meters with 27 floors.
Why Distech Controls technology?
Since the buildings are office towers covering a large surface, there are numerous specific requirements with substantial investment. Therefore, the client was reassured to opt for our proven ECLYPSE solution for over 6 years, in full BACnet/IP BBC. This solution is modular and can accommodate services at no extra cost, making the building sustainable and flexible long-term. So, the customer has control over the technical management of this tower, and will be free to install all types of connected service afterwards. In addition, our solution guarantees a reinforced cybersecurity protocol, which also reassures the customer. Finally, we offer regular technical monitoring and constant local commercial support.
Solutions installed in the building:
- 1600 ECLYPSE Connected Terminal Units – ECY-PTU-208
- 210 ECLYPSE Connected Terminal Units – ECY-PTU-107
- 3000 lighting expansion modules – ECx-Light-4DALI
- 1700 blind expansion modules – ECx-Blind-4-WD
- 4059 multi-sensors – EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE
- 1808 UNIWAVE occupant remote controls
- 235 interconnected sensors – Allure EC-Smart-Air
- EC-Net 4 Supervisor software
- Space Dynamix partition software
- Integrator: SDEL IMTEC
- Investor: Ivanhoé Cambridge
- Architect: Ateliers Jean Nouvel