The Fashion House in Modena is a building used for offices, production, showroom and shop. This new building is spread over 2 floors and a restaurant has been created on the roof.
Why Distech Controls technology?
This project’s main challenge was to control all systems from a single interface to facilitate the use of this entire mixed-use building. The customer also needed to simplify troubleshooting and speed up related interventions.
Distech Controls was chosen to fulfill these needs and provided a solution capable of controlling all systems through a single interface. One of the notable advantages of our solution was also fast commissioning.
Solutions installed in the building:
- ECLYPSE connected controllers
- Multi-protocol web controllers – EC-BOS-8
- SOLSTYCE Lighting Solution
- System integrator: Orizon Srl
- General contractor: Garc Spa
- CSE: B+B Associati
- Building owner: Daniela Dallavalle Spa