Campus Transfo is the largest campus in Europe for training, expertise and innovation around electricity transmission. The 30,000-m²-campus is seeking to become a unique kind of open-door, scalable laboratory and a place where all RTE employees and their partners can meet.
Why the Distech Controls solution?
The specifications for this new establishment include the implementation of an open and adaptable solution. The full ECLYPSE BACnet/IP B-BC solution, from the equipment rooms to Distech Controls’ terminal equipment, caught the attention of everyone involved.
The unique nature of this project and the spaces being managed necessitated configurable and non-configurable controllers to meet the client’s needs. This was achieved thanks to the ECLYPSE solution and controllers that can be configured remotely via the EC-gfxProgram. EC-Net 4 supervisor software integrates the ECLYPSE solution in real time to make operations easier, something that is a real plus.
Solutions installed in the building:
- 600 connected ECLYPSE controllers for ECY-PTU-207 terminal units
- 400 ECx-Light-4DALI lighting expansion modules
- 400 EC-Multi-Sensor-ML multi-sensors
- 200 ECx-Blind expansion modules for blinds
- 10 connected modular ECY-S1000 ECLYPSE controllers
- 10 HORYZON-C10 multi-touch capacitive display screens with IP connectivity
- EC-Net 4 Supervisor software
- Space Dynamix partition software
- System integrator: SYS&COM
- Engineering office: AIA Ingénierie
- HVAC installer: CLEVIA
- HV/LV installer: EIFFAGE ENERGIE