ATLANTA -- April 26, 2021 – Juno® (juno.acuitybrands.com), an established leader in the manufacture of downlighting and track lighting, today announced additions to its Trac-Lites™ family of Integral Driver LED Cylinder track fixtures.
Providing exceptional value, the R610L and R612L Integral Driver LED Cylinder track fixtures offer two new lumen packages – 2200 lumens and 3300 lumens – while consuming only 21 watts and 37 watts, respectively.
Clean and elegant, with a simple cylindrical form, the luminaires blend seamlessly with any indoor environment but are particularly suited for retail, hospitality, and commercial settings.
Each fixture can be specified with a variety of CCTs, CRIs, and beam distributions. Accessory reflectors are available to alter beam distributions in the field. A factory-assembled or field-installed bayonet-mount accessory holder is also available. This enables an assortment of light control accessories to be added in the field for maximum visual comfort and to create the desired beam effect.
- Up to 2200 delivered lumens (R610L) and 3300 delivered lumens (R612L)
- Cleverly designed nested yoke arm enables simple straight-down aiming
- Deep source regression for exceptional glare control
- Outstanding thermal management provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Standard dimmable using high-quality, factory-approved dimmers
- Choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K CCT at 80 or 90 CRI
- Choice of spot, narrow flood, flood, or wide flood beam distributions using interchangeable, twist & lock reflectors
- ENERGY STAR® certified, DesignLights Consortium® qualified and certified to meet the high efficacy requirements of CA Title 24
- Optional factory-installed or field-installed bayonet-mount accessory holder that can accommodate one 2¾” accessory
- Assembled in the USA
Visit here for more information about R610L and R612L Integrated Driver LED Cylinders.
Since 1976, Juno®, an Acuity Brands company, has earned a reputation for introducing products that lead the industry in quality, performance, and innovation. The brand encompasses residential and commercial downlights, track, linear task, and undercabinet lighting, with energy-efficient, innovative designs. Juno is the preferred brand by distributors, contractors, architects, and lighting designers for applications that range from single-family custom homes and multi-family units to retail stores and elegant commercial spaces. Visit juno.acuitybrands.com