Using the latest in LED and light-guide technology, the all-new VCPG LED parking garage luminaire provides optimum illumination and visual comfort while saving up to 85% in energy costs. This modern looking luminaire is the ideal choice for specifiers looking for the lowest power density and superior end-user experience. But don’t let the good looks fool you! This luminaire is also priced for payback, making it a winning choice for UPR opportunities
where low initial cost coupled with high energy savings win on bid day.
- Light-guide Technology - A non-pixilated source for maximum visual comfort.
- Highly Efficient LED’s - With up to 145 LPW, the VCPG can replace traditional sources and save over 87% in energy costs.
- Long-Lasting - With an expected service life of greater than 100,000 hours, the VCPG will eliminate up to ten expensive lamp changes.
- Precision Optics - VCPG optics get the light where it is needed to ensure outstanding uniformity; further enhancing visual acuity.
- 4,000 to 16,000+ Lumens - A wide range of lumen packages allows one luminaire to be used throughout the entire site.
- Four Optical Choices - The VCPG has a dedicated optic for every parking garage application, including threshold lighting.
- Low-Profile Design - The attractive, sleek design of the VCPG is ideal for low-ceiling applications.
- Affordable - The VCPG may look and act up-scale, but it is priced for pay-back!
VCPG LED has several other great benefits:
Find out more about the VCPG LED Luminaire by visiting the product page on acuitybrands.com.