Opened in 1974, the headquarters of Crédit Agricole Loire/Haute-Loire needed to be renovated. The bank chose to deconstruct and rebuild the existing building, "despite strong urban constraints".
It is now a brand new, ultra-modern, and "eco-responsible" building. In total, 16,500 m² of offices have been completely redesigned - compared to 13,000 m² in its previous version - and will be occupied by 600 employees.
Why Distech Controls technology?
The objective of the project was to take advantage of a complete renovation of the building to have a state-of-the-art BMS, providing a simplified architecture to guarantee the comfort of its occupants. Thanks to the ECLYPSE multi-business solution (HVAC, lighting, and blinds management) and our ECLYPSE solution for the management of the technical rooms, the building has a double native BACnet/IP and RESTful API opening. This makes it possible to consider the scalability of the site without technical constraints of BMS architecture, but also to be able to add services to the occupant later.
In addition, this multi-business solution allows the implementation of an energy control strategy to consume less, more intelligently, while guaranteeing the comfort of the occupants of the office building.
Solutions installed in the building:
- 577 ECLYPSE connected controllers for terminal units - ECY-PTU-207
- 240 ECx-Blind Blind Expansion Modules
- 240 lighting expansion modules - ECx-Light
- 480 multi-sensors - EC-Multi-Sensor-ML
- 5 ECLYPSE connected modular controllers - ECY-S1000
- EC-Remote occupant remote controls
- EC-Net 4 supervision software
- Space Dynamix partitioning software
- Integrator: META2E
- HVAC installer: CLEVIA
- CFO/CFA installer: INEO
- Design office: GLI