Why Distech Controls Technology?
- The Museum needed accurate temperature and humidity control for priceless artifacts being showcased. (Managing and monitoring the environment of priceless artifacts)
- Due to architecture of the building, a wireless EnOcean solution was deployed.
Distech Controls Solutions Installed:
- LONWORK Certified programmable controllers and communicating thermostats
- Web-based EC-Net AX system, Recently upgraded to EC-Net 4
- ECLYPSE (BACNet) Controllers
- EnOcean sensors
Building Owner: Crown Corporation Government of Canada
System Integrator: BSD Solutions Ltd., an Ainsworth Company