IOTA Two-Hour Emergency Drivers Solutions for Extended Runtime Requirements
IOTA offers new ILB2H and ILBH 2H emergency drivers, delivering 120-minute runtime for FEMA, Canada, and local codes that require extended operation beyond the standard 90-minute outlined in Life Safety Code. The new ILB2H Series provides 2-hour solutions for applications using 120-277VAC input and the ILBHI 2H Series provides options for 347-480VAC requirements.
With the addition of the ILB2H and ILBHI 2H products, IOTA now offers expanded constant power wattage options for delivering the right amount of illumination for the occupied space. Constant Power performance provides no degradation of emergency illumination, which is ideal for occupants in 'shelter in space' applications like FEMA tornado shelters.
In addition, the new ILB2H and ILBHI emergency drivers include the following:
- Lithium battery design for decreased size and weight
- Self-Diagnostics for automatic monthly and annual testing
- AC Activate for easier installation
- High-Efficiency Performance for meeting CA Title 20 energy standards
See the full list of new 2-Hour Emergency Drivers and view the product pages below:
- ILB2H CP12: 12W emergency driver with 120-277VAC Input, 20-55VDC output
- ILB2H CP20 HV: 20W emergency driver with 120-277VAC Input, 40-250VDC output
- ILBHI CP07 2H: 7W emergency driver with 347-480VAC Input, 15-55VDC output
- ILBHI CP12 2H: 12W emergency driver with 347-480VAC Input, 20-55VDC output
- ILBHI CP20 2H HV: 20W emergency driver with 347-480VAC Input, 40-250VDC output