Long-lasting finish is durable alternative to natural wood
Montreal, QC, November 8, 2021 – Luminis® (www.luminis.com), an established manufacturer of specification grade lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, recreational, and urban environments, has announced the availability of faux wood finishes for a range of its exterior luminaires.
With realistic grain and knots, the faux wood finish has the look and feel of real wood. Landscape architects and designers can bring the warmth and natural charm of wood to any outdoor environment.
Ten colors are available, each of which is UV stabilized so there is no concern for weather or wear. Luminaires with this finish are more durable and longer lasting than fixtures with natural wood.
A broad range of products are available with a faux wood finish. They are:
- Bellevue (all models)
- Eclipse Maxi bollards (EC820, EC821, EC822, EC823, EC830, EC831, EC832)
- Eclipse Mini bollards (EC620, EC621, EC622, EC623, EC630, EC631, EC632)
- Lumistik bollards (CL313, CL313XL, CL613, Cl623, CL627, CL813, CL823)
- Lumistik columns (CL620, CL640, CL670, CL621, CL820, CL840, CL870, CL821)
- Lumiquad (all models)
- Maya bollard (MA30)
- Scena bollards (SN800B-H24, SN800B-H39, SN805-H24, SN805B-H39, SN820B-H24, SN820B-H39, SN825B-H24, SN825B-H39)
- Syrios Square
- Poles (for Eclipse, Maya, and Scirocco)
More information about Luminis’ faux wood finishes is available here.
Luminis®, an Acuity Brands company, is an established manufacturer of contemporary specification grade indoor and outdoor lighting products. Combining timeless aesthetics and evolving technology, the company develops innovative luminaires that contribute to architectural intent while performing to the highest standards. Award-winning Luminis products are found in commercial, institutional, retail, and municipal applications and are available throughout North America. More information about Luminis is available at www.luminis.com.
# # #