IOTA® IIS 750 Emergency Inverter Delivers a New Level of Emergency Lighting Performance
Tucson, Arizona – August 3, 2021 -- The IOTA® IIS 750 is a 750W emergency lighting inverter that combines popular IOTA inverter design features with unique 3-zone emergency performance capability. Using three separate emergency output circuits, the IIS 750 enables facility applications to distribute the 750 watts of emergency power to up to three different areas, or zones, if desired. This 3-zone capability allows each individual area or room to continue utilizing local controls on the normal lighting circuit without impacting emergency egress lighting requirements. Each zone output of the IOTA IIS 750 also is equipped with a dimming relay to accommodate individual 0-10V dimming controls that may be present on the circuit.
Additional features of the IIS 750 include:
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency power for LED, fluorescent, and incandescent lighting loads.
- Automatic monthly and annual self-testing with optional audible alarm to alert facility managers of potential issues.
- Designed to NEMA 410 standards to operate loads to its full 750W capacity - no need to de-rate load size to accommodate potential LED inrush.
- High-efficiency design meets CA Title 20 energy performance standards and is registered in the MAEDBS as a small battery charger.
- UL 924 Listed for factory or field installation in the United States and Canada
IOTA’s emergency lighting solutions are carefully engineered and manufactured to deliver optimal customer satisfaction and performance in the field. For complete product specifications, visit www.iotaengineering.com or call the IOTA Customer Service Team at 1-800-866-4682.
IOTA®, an Acuity Brands company, develops and manufactures premium solutions for emergency lighting needs and battery charging applications. Designed and engineered by industry experts, IOTA solutions are manufactured and quality-tested to the highest standards for confident operation and supported by our knowledgeable customer service team. Visit www.iotaengineering.com
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is a market-leading industrial technology company. We design, manufacture, and bring to market innovative products and services that make the world more brilliant, productive, and connected including building management systems, lighting, lighting controls, and location-aware applications. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia, we are powered by approximately 12,000 dedicated and talented associates. Visit www.acuitybrands.com.
# # #