The nLight AIR rSBOR has been upgraded to include a 90 minute ON feature for emergency control in commercial outdoor and industrial applications. This critical feature helps to achieve UL924 compliance with no additional wires. Whether indoor, outdoor, or industrial, nLight AIR can now deliver emergency control features across your entire site.
The rSBOR is designed to mount directly through a ½” knockout (7/8” hole) in a luminaire or pole and features a dual radio that allows it to communicate wireless to other nLight AIR devices in order to enable control strategies like group response to motion, on/off control in response to daylight and by switch.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rSBOR uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants can rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
- Four interchangeable lenses: high mount 360º; low mount 360º; high mount aisleway; and small motion 360º
- 100% digital PIR detection with a combined daylight and occupancy sensor
- Fully dimmable with 0-10V dimming
- Designed to mount directly to ½” knockout (7/8” hole) in a luminaire
- Devices intercommunicate to provide grouped response to motion and on/off and dimming response to daylight conditions
- NEW Optional EM functionality for UL924 emergency control
For more details please visit the rSBOR product page
Want to share this announcement? Copy this link: https://insights.acuitybrands.com/blog-new-products/now-you-can-specify-emergency-control-with-the-rsbor-em