Acuity Brands, Inc. is excited to announce that nine Acuity Brands lighting, controls, and components solutions were selected for the 2023 LEDs Magazine BrightStar Awards, which recognize broader innovations across LED and solid-state lighting (SSL) components, controls, and finished products for general illumination and specialty applications. A panel of industry experts reviewed each submission, and products that met the criteria for innovation, ease of use, reliability, efficiency, and performance improvements over existing LED and SSL technologies were named BrightStar Award honorees.
2023 BrightStar Award honorees include:
- A-Light™ LEAN Recessed Luminaire
- A-Light Wings Luminaire
- Cyclone™ Lighting Tribeca Outdoor Luminaire
- eldoLED™ SOLOdrive 22W Small Form Factor LED Driver
- Gotham® EVO® 6" Downlight and Cylinders with Care222® Technology
- Lithonia Lighting® D-Series LED Area Luminaires
- Luminis® Clermont Indoor/Outdoor Luminaire
- MARK Architectural Lighting™ SLOT 1
- nLight® AIR Wireless EM Solution
"We've heard many times over that lighting and controls customers want easier installation and integration of components and end products," said Wanda Lau, LED Magazine's Editorial Director. "This year's entries demonstrated a focus on delivering solutions that bring high-value features without overcomplicating implementation and operation."