The DSXF2 upgrade offers a “power punch” of lumens allowing it to replace 400W Metal Halide floodlights.
D-Series LED floodlights offer a site-wide floodlighting solution for architectural and general-purpose needs featuring a uniform selection across all three sizes. D-Series floodlights provide 3,000 to 27,000 lumens and include a large breadth of photometric distributions, mountings, color temperatures, and other options to meet the vast project needs of specifiers and contractors. All combined, the D-Series allows for proper scale in application, providing all configurations necessary to design and light the entire site. Check out the new D-Series Floodlight brochure for more detailed information.
What's new...? The DSXF2 now delivers up to 17,000 lumens allowing it to replace 400W Metal Halide. This results in a lower price and lighter weight product when used to replace 400W MH.
- DSXF2 now provides 17,000+ lumens and will qualify for DLC premium and standard (pending)
- New (IS) adjustable slipfitter design available on DSXF1 and DSXF2; features an integral splice box for connections
- MVOLT button photocell available on DSXF1 and DSXF2
- Transitioning to new color packaging for use on displays at distributor stores
- BAA compliant, assembled in the United States, providing uncompromising quality with a reliable supply chain and quick delivery
D-Series Photometric Distributions
Seven precision optics offer vast design capabilities and allow for complete front-to-back site design.
D-Series Mountings and Accessories:
All DSXF floodlights offer the same mountings, options, and accessories, allowing for consistent and easy site design.
Configurable options combined with in-stock solutions allow D-Series floodlights to be a go-to solution for specification and everyday floodlighting needs.
Contact your local Acuity Brands Representative for more information!