The CPANL™ LED Switchable Lumen Flat Panel is a versatile luminaire that packs a lumen punch for both new construction and renovation.
CPANL Key Features:
- Expanded lumen range (50 percent more lumens than the standard panel) supports a wide variety of tasks and mounting heights
- Switchable Lumen feature provides flexibility, allowing the installer to adjust lumens conveniently on the job site and reduces the number of SKUs needed
- Ultra-thin and deep-drawn housing design enables multiple mounting options including direct surface mount and suspension mount without fixture warping
- Integrated driver capable of 10% dimming and 120-277VAC operation
- High-performance, name brand LEDs provide more than 60,000 hours of reliable illumination
- Available in 1’ x 4’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 2’ configurations to suit the needs of your application
- The most popular configurations are part of the Contractor Select™ program—readily-available and backed by the trusted performance of the Lithonia Lighting brand.
The CPX™ LED Flat panel has a traditional external driver and is designed to our stringent quality standards. It is ideal for budget-conscious projects in convenience stores, small retail and back-of-house spaces.
CPX Key Features:
- Industry standard wattages
- Long-life LEDs maintain greater than 70% of their lumen output at 50,000 hours
- External 0-10V dimming driver, dims to 10%
- All CPX configurations are part of the Contractor Select™ program backed by the trusted performance of the Lithonia Lighting® brand
- Available in 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ configurations
Where do CPANL™ and CPX™ fit in the Lithonia Lighting® Panel Portfolio?
View the LED Panel Comparison Chart here.