The new, most economical and affordable ultra-thin Wafer 4” and 6” LED downlights provide high-quality light output and efficiency, while eliminating the need for recessed housings. To meet the demands of codes requiring a non-conductive lens assembly, the ultra-thin, 4” and 6” Wafer rounds are now available in a non-conductive dead-front trim design.
The innovative, slim design is an excellent solution that allows for easy remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling when joists or duct work are in the way. Perfect for living and dining areas, bedrooms, closets, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, soffits, entryways and porches. The Wafer LED downlight is wet location listed, making it ideal for use in a breadth of outdoor residential, hospitality, commercial and multifamily applications.
- Easy to install, saving labor and extra housing costs
- IC rated – safe to install in direct contact with insulation
- Edge-lit LED technology provides even illumination
- Available in 3000K and 4000K color temperatures
- 90CRI; 120V remote driver; suitable for pulling wires with the 12 cubic-inch wiring compartment
- Dimmable to less than 10% with compatible leading edge (TRIAC) and trailing edge (ELV) dimmers
- Non-conductive dead-front trim design suitable for a wide range of applications and codes requiring a non-conductive lens assembly
- Average Rated Life: L70 at 50,000 hours