Launch Date: July 20, 2016
With output ranging from 1,200 to an industry-leading 3,200 delivered lumens, this exceptional line of Aculux 4-inch luminaires is perfectly suited to upscale residential, commercial, and retail interiors that feature high ceilings. State-of-the-art LED technology provides superb color consistency with energy-saving efficacies of up to 92 lm/W.
Quick facts about this product:
- Color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K offer excellent color rendering with 80 CRI minimum and CCTs of 2700K and 3000K are also available with 90 CRI minimum
- Round and square apertures provide exceptional beam control and feature four field-interchangeable optics of 12°, 20º, 24°, 30º, 35°, 45º, 50°, 60º, 20º x 60º.
- Six driver options accommodate a variety of dimming systems and voltages from 120-277VAC.
Aculux 4-inch LED luminaires offer the full range of precision adjustments that the Aculux brand is known for.
- Acu-Aim precision geared aiming provides hot-aiming of up to 365-degrees plus rotation and 45-degrees tilt.
- Optimized center beam optics maximize light output when LED optic is aimed off nadir and eliminates glare at any aiming angle.
- Spot On! Industry leading beam control offers clean, striation-free beams, ranging from 12-degree to 60-degree FWHM.
- Patented Tru-Line platform provides +/- 1/2-inch aperture translation and 90-degree aperture rotation to facilitate perfect fixture-to-fixture alignment.
Quick links to more information:
AX4 Product Page
AX4SQ Product Page
Aculux 4" LED Sell Sheet
Aculux Family Brochure