Launch Date: July 20, 2016
At only 4 inches of depth above the ceiling required, the Aculux 3-inch Low Profile Adjustable is perfect for installation where space is constrained. With output ranging from 800 to an industry-leading 2,000 delivered lumens, this exceptional line of luminaires is perfectly suited to upscale residential, commercial, and retail interiors. State-of-the-art LED technology provides superb color consistency with energy-saving efficacies of up to 75 lm/W.
Quick facts about this product:
- Color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K offer excellent color rendering with 80 CRI minimum and CCT's of 2700K and 3000K are also available with 90 CRI minimum.
- Round and square apertures provide exceptional beam control and feature four field-interchangeable optics coupled with engineered diffusing films provide beams of 12°, 20º, 24°, 30º, 35°, 40º, 45º, 50°, 60º or 20º x 60º.
- Six driver options accommodate a variety of dimming systems and voltages from 120-277VAC.
- The 3-inch low profile universal housing is compatible with Aculux 3-inch adjustable, downlight and wall wash trims.
Aculux 3-inch Low Profile Adjustable LED luminaires offer the full range of precision adjustments that the Aculux brand is known for.
- Acu-Aim precision geared aiming provides hot-aiming of up to 365-degrees plus rotation and 45-degrees tilt.
- Optimized center beam optics maximize light output when LED optic is aimed off nadir and eliminates glare at any aiming angle.
- Spot On! Industry leading beam control offers clean, striation-free beams, ranging from 12-degree to 60-degree FWHM, with an industry leading 22,000 CBCP.
- Patented Tru-Line platform provides +/- 1/2-inch aperture translation and 90-degree aperture rotation to facilitate perfect fixture-to-fixture alignment.
Quick links to more information:
AX3 LPA Product Page
AX3SQ LPA Product Page
Aculux 3" LED Sell Sheet
Aculux LED Family Brochure
Aculux Product Overview Video
Aculux Precision Recessed LED Luminaires Video