The nLight® Adaptive Phase Control Dimmer (PCD), which is available for nLight Wired and nLight AIR, is made to control small and large lighting loads in a variety of applications. With emergency options and the ability to automatically detect for forward or reverse phase dimming, the PCD is the ideal device for phase dimming application.
The PCD incorporates key features from existing nLight devices and includes a higher load rating, making it the go-to device for nLight Wired projects with phase-dimmed loads, and it offers a superior single-device alternative to replace the existing nLight nSP5 and PCDM devices. The PCD is designed to be the only phase control device you need for your project --wired or wireless!
- Provides full-circuit control, supporting loads as large as 16A
- Automatically selects dimming type
- Built in current monitoring
- UL 924 Compliant Emergency Options
- Available for nLight Wired and nLight AIR
nPP PCD Wired Phase Adaptive Dimmer
rPP PCD Wireless Phase Adaptive Dimmer