The rugged, Petrolux® PXLH LED round low bay is the optimal cost-efficient, low weight, feature-packed solution for the hazardous environments where durability is a must.
Some of the key features
- UL844 with multiple classes and divisions
- IP65 and IP66 all versions, IP67 on most
- 1G vibration rated
- NEMA 4X and marine
- Corrosion-resistant paint
- Button photocell
- Silicone and glass optics
- DLC Premium Qualified products
- Battery Packs Certified in the CA Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Database
- Available with Bluetooth® Programmable Sensors (SBG BTP)
The Petrolux® PXLH LED round low bay meets or exceeds the code requirements to be used in harsh industrial applications including petroleum refineries, ethanol facilities, chemical plants, power plants, textile mills, water treatment and wastewater treatment facilities.
Tools to help:
Petrolux® PXLH LED High Bay:
Web Page | Specification Sheet | Sell Sheet |Powerpoint
Sensor Switch® Controls:
SBG Bluetooth® Wireless Sensor: Product Page | Presentation
Sensor Switch Mobile App: Web Page | How-To Videos | FAQ | Bluetooth® User Guide
Contact your local Holophane® Sales Representative for more information!