We listened to market demands and responded with The Lithonia Lighting® Wafer 8" LED Downlight available in MVOLT and the new Switchable White.
Switchable White incorporates a switch on each fixture for easy color temperature adjustment. Too warm or too cool? Simply toggle the integrated switch to your desired setting (3000K factory default). Now you have the flexibility to change the color temperature during installation to suit a specific environment.
The innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling. With its narrow design, the Wafer can be installed in applications with only 2" plenum clearance. The Wafer LED downlight is wet location listed – making it ideal for use in a breadth of outdoor residential, hospitality, commercial and multifamily applications.
- High-quality light output delivering up to 1850 lumens
- Housing-free downlighting ideal for shallow ceilings
- Available in Round or Square
- IC rated – safe to install in direct contact with insulation
- Edge-lit LED technology provides even illumination
- MVOLT Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperatures
- Title 24, Part 6, JA8 high efficacy LED light source requirements
- Suitable for wet locations
The Switchable White Advantage:
- Convenience and value of a 3-in-1 luminaire, containing three integrated color temperature options
- Flexibility to switch color temperature during installation to suit a specific application
- 120V operation; 90+ CRI