Recessed Downlights, Redefined
Juno Podz™ is a perfect marriage of form and function that redefines downlighting. From below the ceiling, Juno Podz takes the form of a traditional 4", 5" or 6" downlight providing deep source regression that results in a low glare, aesthetically pleasing recessed installation. But above the ceiling these fixtures are far from traditional with a minimalistic, canless form factor designed to install directly into the ceiling, eliminating the need for a traditional recessed housing. With the fixture measuring less than 3" tall, Podz can install into virtually any space.
Flexible and simple to use, Podz offer direct control of the lighting in your space with integrated switches to adjust the amount of light and the LED color temperature directly on the fixture. Podz delivers superior color quality from a technologically advanced light engine and features a built in WarmDim setting as standard to provide the warmth and ambiance of traditional incandescent light sources.
This fully-featured design offers many performance and aesthetic options, making the Podz the new go-to downlight for a variety of residential and commercial applications.
- Available in 4”, 5” or 6” apertures
- Select from 5 switchable white color temperature options directly on the fixture: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K.
- Features standard WarmDim setting that warms the LED CCT from 2850K to 1900K over the dimming range
- Three lumen packages to choose from directly on the fixture and offering up to 1200 lumens to adapt to the different mounting heights or performance levels demanded by the application
- Cutting-edge mixing color technology delivering excellent light with ultimate glare control
- Offered with a choice of dedicated 120-volt or universal MVOLT 120-277V operation
- IC Rated, shallow design can be installed from below the ceiling with the remodel junction box or available with a new construction frame for new installations.
- Ultra-efficient design consumes as little as 9W and exceeds all of the efficiency performance criteria from the latest ENERGY STAR and T24 standards.