With powerful beam spreads delivered in a minimalist design, the SAF family illuminates more from less luminaire.
The introduction of SAF7 and SAF14 reminds us once again that Hydrel is the premier manufacturer of outdoor architectural and landscape lighting solutions. Delivering up to 9,500 lumens at 90 lumens per watt, SAF delivers industry leading performance and efficiency. Robust and thoughtfully designed, SAF luminaires stand up to the rigors of harsh outdoor environments.
Boasting 12 beam distribution options in static white and 11 options in RGBW, the SAF family provides landscape architects and lighting designers with a full lighting toolbox. The deep feature set delivered by the SAF family sets a new standard in architectural floodlighting.
SAF meets the most demanding specifications. All SAF products have an ingress protection rating of IP67, a glare rating of G0, and optional IK10 impact protection. They also have 3G vibration ratings in the yoke mount designs per ANSI C136.31.
• SAF static white beam spreads: 6º, 10º, 15º, 20º, 30º, 40º, 50º, 70º, 15ºVx60ºH, 30ºVx60ºH, 60ºVx15ºH, 60ºVx30ºH
• SAF RGBW Beam spreads: 10º, 15º, 20º, 30º, 40º, 50º, 70º, 15ºVx60ºH, 30ºVx60ºH, 60ºVx15ºH, 60ºVx30ºH
• Clear watershed lens
• 3G vibration rating per ANSI C136.31
• Tapered-sure locking knuckle & yoke designs
• Static white, RGBW, and RGB versions available
• Color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K at 80 and 90 CRI, and Amber
• RGBW available with DMX/RDM at 3000K and 4000K
• IP67 rated
• IK10 option available
• G0 glare rating
• 0-10V and reverse phase dimming
• Suitable for a variety of mounting options, including ground, wall, pole, stanchion
• Available in a range of finish colors