Reliable Emergency Lighting Performance, for Almost Any Load Type...
IOTA® IIS Series Mini-Inverters provide emergency power to multiple designated fixtures from a central source. These convenient solutions deliver auxiliary AC power in the event of a utility power loss and enables a wide array of emergency egress lighting designs incorporating LED, fluorescent, and/or incandescent lights. IOTA offers an extensive portfolio of mini-inverter solutions for multiple load size capacities with design features for applications with lighting controls or outdoor egress paths.
Benefits of IOTA IIS Mini-Inverters Include:
- Full Light Output - Operates designated emergency fixtures at full brightness for optimal path of egress safety.
- Load Capability - Incorporate LED, incandescent, fluorescent, or a mixture of each as part of the emergency egress system.
- Remote Operation - Power fixtures at significant distances to reach exterior egress paths where other emergency options are limited.
- Controls Compatibility - Confidently incorporate on/off and 0-10V dimming controls (select models only) on the emergency lighting circuit.
- Extended Runtime - Reducing the load size with respect to the inverter's full-load capacity allows runtimes to be extended for 2-hour FEMA applications.
- NEMA 410 Rated for Inrush Protection - Supply emergency power to LED lights without de-rating the load size to avoid unexpected shutdown and potential component damage due to cumulative inrush current (select models only).
- High Efficiency Performance for California Title 20 - Select IIS Series Mini-Inverters offer a high-efficiency design to help meet CA T20 energy efficiency requirements.
IOTA IIS Mini-Inverters are ideal solutions for many applications, including:
- Office Spaces
- Areas with Elevated Fixtures
- Outdoor Paths of Egress
Learn more about IOTA IIS Mini-Inverters in the IIS Mini-Inverter Sell Sheet. Or view our full portfolio online at iotaengineering.com.
For more information on IOTA Emergency Inverters or other IOTA Emergency Lighting Solutions, visit www.iotaengineering.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org