IOTA announces new Single Phase and Compact Cabinet central inverter models for Canada Life Safety applications!
IOTA has expanded the IISCN Series of single-phase solutions to include nine new load size offerings ranging from 1.5kVA to 16.7kVA
Additionally, IOTA is introducing the IISCNC Series which provides four load rating options in a constrained cabinet design that requires a minimal 62cm x 27cm footprint.
What makes these IOTA inverters ideally suited for Canada egress applications?
- All IOTA IISCN and IISCNC inverter models are cUL Listed to CSA C22 No. 141
- Models include 30, 60, 90, or 120-minute emergency runtime options
- Bilingual labeling for Canada markets
Explore the product details of the new IOTA IISCN and IISCNC inverter solutions using the links below:
- IISCN Large Single-Phase Inverters Webpage | Spec Sheet
- IISCNC Compact Cabinet Inverters Webpage | Spec Sheet
...or learn about our full line of IOTA Canada Inverters with our recently updated Sell Sheet!