TunnelPass LED Large Gets Game-changing Gen 2 Upgrades
Since its original release back in 2013, the Holophane TunnelPass LED™ Large has been building a reputation as the industry’s best solution for reliable, high-performance LED tunnel lighting. Then, in 2018 the TunnelPass family grew with a new smaller sibling, the TunnelPass LED Medium. Now the Tunnelpass LED Large has reached the next evolution in tunnel lighting with a new Gen 2 upgrade!
What's New with the TNLED2?
- New LED engine… the original COB engine has been replaced with high-density modules raising the max lumens by 95% for up to 58,000 lumens!
- Enhanced controls capability… means you can now have up to 3 drivers while simultaneously integrating internal NYX HYMERA control systems
- Adjustable mount wall bracket… added to provide up 45 degrees of tilt for even more application flexibility (factory pre-configured)
- New voltage capabilities… IAH voltage option has been added (internal transformer for to protect 277V input when derived from 480V-WYE)
- Enhanced reliability due to revisions that now pass 50°C testing and nylon isolation washers to mitigate mounting corrosion
Other Important Features of the TNLED2
- Up to 50% energy savings expected when replacing 250-1,000W HID luminaires
- L70 LED and driver life greater than 100,000 hours
- Borosilicate prismatic glass lens for durability, permanence, and glare control
- Robust design with IP66 rating and 3G vibration rating
- Low copper 360 alloy castings, anodized pre-treat and paint finish designed to meet a 9,000 hour salt fog rating
- Product ships complete with “standard” or “adjustable tilt” mounting brackets attached to aid in the installation of the product by one installer
- Multiple lighting distributions to include ceiling counterbeam, long and narrow, and wall mount crossbeam