Sign-Vue LED III Offers Unmatched Performance and Reliability for Outdoor Advertising & Roadway Sign Lighting
The third generation of the industry-standard for outdoor signage lighting is now available with the release of the new Sign-Vue® LED III. The new SVLED3 series boasts a new light engine and optics design that keeps Holophane untouchable for the best performance, uniformity, and reliability available in this product category. The new design offers more lumen packages reaching up to 20,700 lumens with an increase in LPW and a new 80CRI option. Also available now is a new mounting option for 1.5” round pipe (1.9” OD).
SVLED3 Features & Benefits
- Replaces up to 400W HID fixtures with 6,300-20,700 lumens
- Exceptional uniformity with 3000K, 4000K or 5000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum standard with 80CRI option
- Robust IP66 rated silicone and prismatic glass optic design increases performance and reduces dirt depreciation
- Low profile form factor and under 25 lbs.
- 20+ years service life with lumen maintenance of L70/100,000 hours
- 5,000 hour rated salt spray finish
- ANSI C136 Extreme 20kV/10kA surge protection standard, with indicator light feature
- ZetaShield® XVOLT driver option protects against dropped neutral and other poor power quality related issues
- Simplified installation with tool less entry and pre-wired three-stage terminal block
- Fixture mounts to existing 1.25" round or 1.5"square tube standard with optional 1.5" round pipe mounting available
- Field-adjustable lumen output provides flexibility for both rural and urban applications