Holophane® Marries 19th Century Styling with 21st Century Technology in the New Dorchester® LED
Downtown renovation, historical districts and a host of other applications require the classic Victorian styling of Holophane Dorchester roadway gas light but have been asking for modern, energy-efficient technology in the platform. Holophane listened and the New Dorchester LED was born.
With two different LED engines to choose from (LED downlight gas light or LED stalk gas light), the new DCLD series provides an energy-efficient solution for replacement of up to 150W HID post-tops. In addition to the classic Victorian housing, customers are also offered the choice of an alternate utility housing for simplified access, installation and maintenance.
Benefits of the new upgrades:
- Replace up to 150W HID post-tops
- Two LED engine designs to choose from including options for enhanced visual comfort and reduced uplight
- Type III, IV and V optical distributions available
- House-side shield options available
- 2700K, 3000K and 4000K CCT (70 CRI)
- Utility housing and terminal block simplifies access, installation and maintenance
- DTL® DLL Elite 20-year photocontrol
- Optional uplight dome feature on select configurations
- Select configurations of the DCLD are DesignLights Consortium® qualified and are listed on the DLC QPL (qualified products list).
Be sure to check out the links below for more information on the new Dorchester LED so you can begin experiencing classic Victorian style with energy-efficient LED lighting and controls!