Introducing Six New LED Bollards to Enhance Your Outdoor Space
For decades Holophane® decorative bollards have been providing an attractive pedestrian area solution to complement our full line of decorative posts by transitioning flawlessly from the street to pedestrian walkway. Our bollards offer robust cast aluminum construction, combined with a durable polyester powder coat finish. Our release of six new LED bollards further enhances our portfolio by providing an energy-saving yet visually comfortable set of lighting solutions for a variety of outdoor pedestrian areas. The long life of our LED light engines is combined with robust construction to provide you an expected service life of 20 years or more.
This exciting new portfolio was designed with the customer’s needs in mind, so you’ll find a variety of powerful user-friendly features to simplify your experience and give you the peace of mind that comes with the purchase of a Holophane product.
Benefits of the new upgrades:
- Lumen packages ranging from 520 to 3,070 lumens
- Six period-style form factors to compliment your architectural design
- Three models with dedicated optics to further enhance performance and visual comfort
- Five different optical distribution options
- 2700K, 3000K and 4000K CCT
- 20kV/10kA surge protection option available
- Robust CSA rated mechanical design with IP66 optics
- Polyester paint finish with 5,000-hour salt fog rating ensures system reliability
- Utility-friendly design features including removable access door and optional three-stage terminal block
- Field-adjustable lumen output module to fine tune light levels
- Optional external electrical receptacle
- Eyelet bolts for chain linking bollards is also optional
- Button-style photocontrols with 3 voltage options
Add to that a choice of multiple form factors and LED optic styles to allow you to make your own unique architectural statement and fine tune your lighting application. Furthermore, you can these new bollards can allow you to match decorative style to corresponding Holophane poles with the same form factor.