AEL Continues to Expand the Autobahn Portfolio with a New 50-150W Solution
Engineered to replace 50-150 watt HID roadway, area and security lights, the virtually maintenance-free ATBX expands the Autobahn portfolio to seven robust, efficient, value-driven solutions for the cobra head replacement Market.
The new ATBX provides 2,000 to 7,400 lumens in a light 8-pound platform suited perfectly to the need municipalities and utilities seeking to reduce operational costs through energy and maintenance reduction. Featuring seven lumen packages with up to 143 LPW, the ATBX is a major contender in reducing energy consumption.
Robust cast aluminum construction, prismatic glass optics and a variety of tool-less features make installation and maintenance a breeze. With four zero-uplight distributions, the ATBX is an extremely flexible platform that fits a wide variety of applications, especially when coupled with acrylic refractor options for enhanced visual comfort.
Quick facts that you need to know about this product:
- 50-150 watt HID replacement
- 2,000 to 7,400 lumens with up to 143 LPW
- 3G and IP66 rated construction
- Prismatic glass optics for performance and durability
- Acrylic refractor options available for enhanced visual comfort
- Utility-friendly design with tool-less entry
- ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA surge protection
- System rated > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
- Types 2, 3, 4 & 5 lighting distributions with zero uplight
- 3,000K, 4,000K & 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum
- Industry leading 20-year DTL® photocontrol
- Compatible with Acuity Brands® networked smart controls
- 5,000-hour salt spray finish standard