AEL® Responds to Needs of Utilities with Upgraded 247L
With the requirements of many utilities and municipalities continuing to change and grow more complex, AEL is responding with a new upgrade to our Post-top lantern portfolio. The virtually maintenance-free family of AEL post-top lanterns is being upgraded to provide exceptional illumination while also reducing energy and maintenance costs. Furthermore, new features and options are being added to further enhance the product line for application flexibility, improved reliability and enhanced controls capabilities.
First to be released with these new upgrades and available now is the ever popular 247L American Revolution Series.
Quick facts that you need to know about this product:
- Designed to replace 50-150W HPS, 100W MH and 175W MV post-top luminaires
- Seven models for a variety of scale and form factor
- System life rated for 100,000 hours at 25°C ambient
- Types 2, 3, 4 and 5 distributions available
- Choose from full cutoff configurations to a variety of refractor lens options
- Best-in-class 20kV/10kA “Extreme” surge protection option
- Multiple color temperatures from 2700K to 5000K CCT
- Factory-programmable driver and new DALI-enabled driver options
- Optional field-adjustable output module dims lumen output from 100% to 35%
- Designed to operate at up to 40°C ambient
- Control options include adjustable lumen output or a variety of DTL® photocontrols
Following the upgrade of the 247L, you will soon see these upgrades made to the rest of the AEL LED lanterns, including the 247CL, ARDL, ARDCL, AVPL2, AVPCL2 and the 245L. Stand by for updates on these workhorse utility-grade products soon!