Now more than ever, saving money and time are critical. With the effect of the global crisis on the economy, if there’s an option for commercial spaces to upgrade to efficient integrated LED lighting without incurring high fixture or installation cost, customers need it. And fast!
Introducing, the Light Bar Kit (LBK™) from Lithonia Lighting®, the perfect solution for commercial renovation projects.
Light Bar Kits replace old fluorescent tubes in nearly any fixture (recessed, surface, or suspended) without using fluorescent lampholders. Kits come in sets of 2, 3 or 4 LED bars in 2 ft., 3 ft. or 4 ft. lengths with matching dimmable driver. These bars can be installed as a one-for-one replacement of the old tubes or as a “de-lamp” strategy, and in most cases, the fluorescent ballast and lampholders can remain in the fixture.
Lensed Lay-in with 4 Tubes Lensed Lay-in with 2 bar, 4 ft. LBK
Benefits to Customers:
- Higher efficacy and better lumen maintenance mean better light and longer life than tubes
- Installation and plug-in wiring are a breeze and save time and cleanup on the job
- Host fixtures aren’t removed, minimizing waste and making this the most environmentally conscious way to upgrade to LED
- Permanent installation means LBK can often be capitalized and depreciated for tax benefits and better ROI
Seriously Simple Installation:
- Remove tubes from fluorescent fixture
- Remove channel cover
- Mount LED driver in channel and connect incoming power (disconnected fluorescent ballast can usually stay where it is)
- Position and align LBK bars using the included magnets, then secure in place with included tek screws
- Connect driver to bars using reliable poke-in connectors on driver leads
- Replace channel cover and close fixture
See full installation demo video HERE!
LBK from Lithonia Lighting is already being installed nationally for special projects, and now they’re available to YOU!
Save money and time. Don’t just retrofit. RELIGHT with LBK from Lithonia Lighting.