Beginning on Monday, June 4, 2018, the non-remote capable CICodes for the new EU2L Emergency Light and ECC Combo will begin auto-converting from the “Current” products to the “New” products. Remote capable CICodes for these same products will begin auto-converting on Monday, June 18, 2018.
Below are some highlights of the new products:
- Some of the smallest form factors available on the market today
- Small, unobtrusive lamp heads, lower overall profiles and improved day-form aesthetics
- Luminaire spacing performance remains equivalent to the existing EU2 LED, ECR/ECG and ELA LED
- New EU2L is compliant to the new maximum wattage consumption requirements of California Energy Commission Title 20 for Small Battery Chargers – Section 1605.3(W)(4) for battery back-up and uninterruptible power suppliers
- Pricing for the new products will be the same as the current products
The “Current” versions will remain available as non-stock items, with a 5-day manufacturing lead-time, at higher price points.
- To receive the “Current” style products, add an “OS” to the description (for example: EU2 LED OS M12) to signify your desire to receive today’s “Current version” of this product
- Otherwise we will auto-convert beginning on June 4, 2018.
Below is a conversion chart from current to new.
These new products will be stocked in our distribution centers to match the current products and locations.
- Specification Sheets for New Products EU2L | ECC | ERE
- Black versions for the EU2L, ECC and ERE and special voltage versions of the EU2L and ECC will be added to the spec sheets when they are available for shipment--currently planned for July.
Please contact us below with any questions or concerns.