Launch Date: April 26, 2021
Introducing the NEW JUNO® R610L and R612L Integral Driver LED Cylinders
Clean and elegant, with a simple cylindrical form, the R610L and R612L integral driver LED cylinder track fixtures expand the versatility and applications for this industry-leading offering. Providing exceptional value, the performance of these fixtures is second to none, offering two new lumen packages at 2200 lumens and 3200 lumens while consuming only 21 watts and 37 watts, respectively. Available in 3 finishes: black, silver, and white.
These two NEW track fixtures complete the already popular, comprehensive, and attractive family of cylinder-based LED track fixtures, which are big on performance and blend seamlessly with any environment making them integral components to your next project.
- Cleverly designed nested yoke arm enables simple straight-down aiming if desired
- Deep source regression for exceptional glare control
- Outstanding thermal management provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Standard dimmable using high-quality, factory-approved dimmers – see specifications
- Choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K CCT at 80 or 90 CRI
- Choice of spot, narrow flood, flood, or wide flood beam distributions using interchangeable, twist & lock reflectors
- Black, silver or white finishes
- ENERGY STAR certified, DesignLights Consortium® qualified, and certified to meet the high efficacy requirements of CA Title 24
- Optional factory-installed or field-installed bayonet-mount accessory holder that can accommodate one 2¾" accessory
R610L 2200lm LED Integral Driver Cylinder
R612L 3200lm LED Integral Driver Cylinder