Lithonia Lighting® enhances the FMLWL family of LED wraparounds with the addition of MVOLT and higher lumen options. While the FMLWL is traditionally used in applications such as laundry rooms, kitchens and garages, the MVOLT addition and higher lumen options makes it perfect for more demanding commercial and institutional spaces such as stairwells, locker rooms and offices. The polycarbonate lens ensures long-lasting durability and energy-saving LED technology delivers up to 50,000 hours of widespread, even illumination.
For even more versatility and convenience, the most popular FMLWL configurations are available as part of the Contractor Select™ program. Contractor Select takes the guesswork out of lighting by bringing you high-quality, readily available products backed by the trusted performance of the Lithonia Lighting brand.
FMLWL Quick Facts
- Available in 2-foot and 4-foot versions
- Equivalent light output to the traditional 2-lamp T8 wraparounds in an updated design
- MVOLT higher lumen options deliver 3000 (2-foot) or 4600 (4-foot) lumens and offer 0-10V dimming
- Contractor Select options for the most popular and readily available configurations
- Suitable for use in damp locations such as laundry rooms and stairwells
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product (MVOLT only)