The FEM™ by Lithonia Lighting® was specially designed for wet, damp, and cold storage locations. With upgraded features like captive latches, sturdy fiberglass housing, a tongue and groove sealed design for optimal ingress protection, and a poured in place, polyurethane gasket, not to mention numerous new lens and mounting options, this already heavy lifting vapor-tight is every bit the robust solution for the most rugged industrial environments.
Upgraded Listings and Key Specs include:
- Up to 50°C listed standard with full light output for maximum performance
- Up to 170 LPW providing lasting light output
- IP65, IP66, IP67, NEMA 4X, 1500 PSI hose-down, NSF Splash Zone 2
- 2,000 - 24,000 Lumens allowing for a wide range of potential applications
- 3000K, 3500K, 4000K & 5000K CCT 80 or 90 CRI
- Medium and Wide Distribution
- Embedded nLight AIR Sensor
- Emergency Battery Backup Controls and generator transfer device
No matter the project, big or small, easy or challenging, FEM fits the bill.
- Pedestrian Tunnels
- Parking Structures
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Service
- Retail Malls
- Garden Centers
- Outdoor/Canopy Walkways
Tools to help:
And check out the UPDATED BROCHURE!
Need More Information?
Contact Eric Rodriguez, Product Market Manager – Special Applications
Eric.Rodriguez@AcuityBrands.com | 770 593 5226