The EPANL LED flat panel series continues to grow its offering with additional lumen packages and nLight® AIR capability. Now with North American production capabilities, lead times for non-standard EPANL configurations are significantly reduced to meet our customers' delivery expectations.
Specifying EPANL for projects is a no-brainer. Wired and now wireless control options aid in meeting energy codes and Design Lights Consortium® (DLC) qualified configurations allow for rebate eligibility. The EPANL luminaire’s versatile mounting options and extensive lumen offering makes it a perfect choice for many applications including schools, offices, healthcare facilities, retail and other commercial spaces.
- Multiple lumen packages for most any space:
2’ x 2’ - 2000L, 3400L, 4000L, 4800L
2’ x 4’ - 3000L, 4000L, 4800L, 5400L, 6000L, 6800L
1’ x 4’ - 1500L, 3000L, 4000L, 4800L, 6000L
- 3500K, 4000K, 5000K color temperature options
- Added flexibility with nLight AIR wireless configuration capabilities
- Streamlined, ultra-thin design is easy to install even in restrictive plenum spaces
- Surface and suspension mounting options (additional kits required)