Launch Date, November 2, 2020
The newest addition to the family, Aculux initia™, is now available with WarmDim® Technology! This comprehensive family of affordable and elegant precision recessed luminaires is ideally suited for budget sensitive commercial and residential projects that demand exceptional cutoff and glare control.
Aculux initia™ has exceptional performance, delivering up to 1500 lumens in static white configurations and 800 lumens when specified with WarmDim®. WarmDim® mimics a traditional halogen source, warming from 3000K to 1800K as the luminaire dims to 1%. Initia also features a broad selection of trims in flanged and flangeless styles that coordinate beautifully with the full-featured AX3 series.
Sophisticated and high-performance downlighting has never been more attainable. In addition to offering great value to your customers, Aculux Initia also pays 20% commission at target through November 30, 2020.
Quick facts about this product:
- Static white configurations are available with four lumen packages ranging from 400-1500 delivered lumens. WarmDim® delivers 800 lumens.
- Comprehensive family of adjustable and downlight/wall wash luminaires.
- Exceptional 45° visual cutoff to source/source image.
- Field-interchangeable optics are available in four distributions from 15° to 50° for static white and 25° to 50° for WarmDim®.
- Accepts two beam control lenses or filters.
- Tool-less aiming: 35° vertical, and 359° horizontal aiming
- Aluminum reflectors, die cast aluminum bevels or die cast aluminum pinholes in round and square apertures coordinate with virtually any architectural interior.
- Flanged and Flangeless (Gypsum)
- Color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and WarmDim® (3000k-1800K).