New Feature Options: Recessed Mount and PDT
The rCMSB continues to evolve, delivering even more value with two more options, including a recessed mount and passive dual technology (PDT) with PIR/Microphonics™ options.
The contemporary design of the rCMSB now offers a recessed mount option delivering the lowest profile of any stand-alone sensor to provide a clean aesthetic across the ceiling. Installation of the rCMSB with the recessed mount option is incredibly easy and does not require any tools or wiring.
The rCMSB already has motion sensing and daylight harvesting, but now you can add the optional passive dual technology (PDT) with PIR/Microphonics™ all in one device. The PDT option provides another layer of occupancy detection that both looks and listens to deliver a higher level of detection.
The rCMSB wireless ceiling mount sensor is designed to simplify your retrofit or new construction. With no wires to install, simply mount it to the ceiling, pair it with nLight AIR switches and nLight enabled luminaires via a mobile app, and you’re done.
- EASY INSTALLATION with no wiring, 10--year battery life, and programming using a free mobile app
- COMPREHENSIVE LENS OPTIONS with up to 40 ft. mounting height
- MOTION SENSING/DAYLIGHT HARVESTING in one device reducing the number of products to specify and install
- PASSIVE DUAL TECHNOLOGY (PDT) with PIR/Microphonics™ looks and listens for occupants for a higher level of detection
- RECESSED MOUNT OPTION takes the tools out of your hands, installing in a standard 3" hole and delivering the lowest profile of any stand-alone occupancy sensor
- THE MODERN AESTHETIC & SMALL SIZE of the rCMSB delivers a clean look across the ceiling
To learn more, please visit the rCMSB product page.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls, please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight systems page.
Want to share this announcement? Copy this link: https://insights.acuitybrands.com/blog-product-updates/more-reasons-to-choose-rcmsb-expands-feature-set-2